Sunday, June 12, 2011

Welcome!

I'm so glad you found me!

I'm the author of the dynamic new series of thrillers titled "The Reader", from Nightcaps Books. After several years in the entertainment industry, where I worked for Paramount Pictures and The William Morris Agency, I decided to put my writing skills to my own brand of caper novels. So far, I've released two and the third is on the way. This is the place to find links to my books and get the latest updates on new releases and signing events. You can also message me here, as well.

I look forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, and your interest in my work. Having finished the first two books, I'm in the process of outlining the third plot. I'd appreciate any comments on either of my first two titles, and look forward to dialogue with fellow readers and/or other writers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you let us read your work...

    ~Super L~

    ReplyDelete